A plus for your summer holiday in Warth and Lech
The Warth Card is valid for the duration of your stay. The card is free and can be used during the current summer season from the end of June until the beginning of October.
The following services are included with the WARTH CARD:
- blue hiking bus between Hochtannbergpass and Lech (to toll station Zug)
- Bregenzerwald bus between Hochtannbergpass and Lech-Schlosskopf
- Steffisalp Express in Warth
- guided hikes and mountain tours according to the weekly programme of the tourist office
- Discounts at selected partner companies
The Lechcard is your holiday card for the hiking area Warth and Lech. The fee required card includes all hiking busses in the region, the open cable cars, the forest pool in Lech and much more benefits.
The Lechcard is available from the end of June until the beginning of October.
The following services are added with the Lech Card
- All summer cable cars in Lech and Warth
- Blue hiking bus from Warth
- Entry into the Zugertal
- Museum Huber Hus, Walsermuseum and public library in Lech
- Participation in guided hikes and mountain tours according to the weekly programme
- Entrance fee to the swimming pool (open air) in Lech
- Several discounts at Lech Card partners
- weekly guided hiking tour to the most beautiful place of Austria - The Körbersee
- 2h bowling per Lech-Card in the sport.park.lech
- weekly guided e-bike tour