Malreise with Melanie Geis
Art & Ski
bookable from 2 nights
Arrival day: Wednesday 30.03.3022
Painting days: Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Bookable from 30.03. - 02.04.2022
The likeable painter Melanie Geis will take you into the world of acrylic painting during your skiing holiday. Immerse yourself in the colorful world of colors and take the liberty to present things differently.
We paint, putty and draw in an uncomplicated way. No prior knowledge of acrylic painting is required. Motif templates are abstracted and your individual image is given something special. With the power that is within us, we will create images with a strong, relaxed expression.
And at the same time ski down perfectly groomed slopes, have some cross-country ski fun or just a little winter hike... and everything right on our doorstep.
Enjoy our much-praised cuisine, our wonderful winter landscape with hiking trails, cross-country ski runs and slopes right at the hotel. After your painting day, relax in our spa area and end the evening with a 6-course menu of your choice.
Paints and brushes are provided free of charge for this course. A service by the artist Melanie Geiß. Only the stretcher frames arise as additional costs.
You are welcome to book with us from 2 nights and also book the painting course for 1-2 or 3 days. We will gladly make you an offer.
- Welcome drink
- Painting courses take place on Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Course times 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (breaks by arrangement)
- 18 lessons
- Saturday evening exhibition of works in our cocktail bar Oscar's
- Material is not included in the price (but can be bought on site or brought from home / material list will follow when booking)
- Gourmet board included (healthy & vital breakfast buffet, in the evening: 6-course menu of your choice)
- Use of our Hochkurmbach water world
- Use of our spa & wellness area
- Ski equipment can be hired directly from the hotel (for a fee)
2 nights in a single room € 490,- with 1 x painting course
Painting is always a challenge because there are many emotions attached to a picture.
She holds dealer training courses, courses and painting demos for well-known paint companies. Conducts courses in various cities in Germany and Austria.
Exhibitions already in various banks, business premises, design furniture stores, medical practices, beauty salons, garden centers. 2003/ 2004 Gallery Arte Würzburg, 2019 in the KreativRaum Gallery Vienna, 2018/ 2019 in the Gallery S-ART Essen, 2021 art-factory Graz, artists Studio Würzburg, 2020 group exhibition in the Museum Klagenfurt
You can find more information here: www.farbentreff.de